FS: Baby Blueleg Hermit Crabs

R

richardpryor

These will look great roaming around your tank. They are small but hungry. Very cute. Not sure how fast they grow. I think I have 100+, so I'll be able to do 2 orders. Will ship on Mondays or Tuesdays via Priority Mail (2-3 days).
$30 (shipped).
PM me or post here if you need more info.

R

richardpryor

yeah
$30 = 50 hermits shipped
Will ship them on Monday so that they don't remain Sunday God knows where. I'll PM you my paypal address.

R

richardpryor

I'll upload a pic in a couple of hours. Stopped counting at 75, but I'm sure I can do 20 more. Sent you a PM.

R

richardpryor

Can't seem to be able to PM you, interex. Gimme an email address.

R

richardpryor

Have to wait 4 minutes between PM's, so I fugured I'd update the thread in the meantime

R

richardpryor

Excuse the quality of the photo. Had to be taken with a cel phone.
I'm holding about 30 on that picture.

I think I might squeeze 200. If I'm short I'll send a mystery crab to make it up.
So, you already have my paypal. good luck.

R

richardpryor

Hopefully I talked to everybody? Had some drinks and this Ambien makes me retarded. Talk to you tomorrow...

keri

Did they breed in your tank?? And the first one on the left side - is that a sundial shell?? if so, great use for a sundial!!

R

richardpryor

No, they didn't. Got them off the shore on a very secluded beach in Puerto Rico. Have to drive about an hour to get there. Pretty awesome place. Got my whole cleanup crew from there, including 5 fighting conches, 2 limpets (my best cleaners), a lot of snails, the baby blue hermits and some bigger red hermits.
I've had my babies in my DT for about 2 weeks, and they are all doing fine. No casualties. Figured I'd go a second time and try to pay for my skimmer.
Here's a better pic of them. At least now you can tell they're blueleg:

Here's a pic of some red ones I got

R

richardpryor

These are the snails:

One of them are nerites. Can I have an ID on the other ones please.

rbu1

I can use a ton of snails can you still get them......I would prefer a couple different types. Let me know. THanks BILL

R

richardpryor

Chrger: can't PM you either. Gimme an email or fix your settings.