FS: Cheato Cheap

mujtba

I have a few zip bags with Cheato!!! $15 shipped. I take paypal verified members payments!

Let me know.

reefer545

WHY THE S#!7 does EVERYONE NEED TO LOW$#RE THE PRICE ALL TJHE TIME. 15 bux is a GREAT PRICE SHIPPED!!!! But no, I need to lower it 5 whole dollars just to make a point. AHOLE!!!!

nigerbang

Not trying to argue..
$15..Well worth it...This person has to go to the hassle of bagging it and then driving to the post office and dealing with that diaster..
If you have any come Thrusday I will take some for $15 gladly

elitephoto

Originally Posted by REEFER545
WHY THE S#!7 does EVERYONE NEED TO LOW$#RE THE PRICE ALL TJHE TIME. 15 bux is a GREAT PRICE SHIPPED!!!! But no, I need to lower it 5 whole dollars just to make a point. AHOLE!!!!
And whos the Ahole here? WOW
Just FYI, I use to give this stuff away for free to local reefers all the time when I had my 240 gallon tank. so why charge 15 bucks for something when you can cut the crap for free every week. thats why I offered 10 bucks...to cover his time and shipping it. the LFS sells it once a month at 5 bucks a cup...I just set up a new tank and didnt want to wat 2 more weeks till they will sell me some.

ninjamini

People this is not a flee market nor is it a slug fest. I give it free to me club members who drive to my house or ask for it b4 a meeting.
But to post it,
deal with paypal (they charge about a $1),
Pack it in baggies,
Pack the baggies in a box,
Make a label,
drive to the post office,
wait 10-20 minutes on line
pay $6-7 for priority mail
then hope it does not get lost or delayed and you have to reship it.
Its a pain in the butt and not worth the $8-9 "profit" that I make on it. Far less than the hourly wage I earn.
I do it and others do it for the hobby.
Also since it grows fast in most all systems why doen't everyone sell it? Because the cash is not wort the trouble.
Want it for free drive to my house (Ft Lauderdale, FL)
-or-
buy if from your LFS for $5
-or-
Let mujtba help you out for only $15. He is doing you a favor.