FS- FIGI LIVE ROCK , 120gtank.stand.canopy.lights

pampillo12

I am selling my 120 corner tank/stand / canopy/ filter / pumps /and live rock .I have about 100lbs or more of figi live rock , i have a wet/dry filter rated for a 150gallons and the lights are metal halides ... I anyone is interested let me know , im located in MIAMI , Florida .......

peter1215

Originally Posted by pampillo12
I am selling my 120 corner tank/stand / canopy/ filter / pumps /and live rock .I have about 100lbs or more of figi live rock , i have a wet/dry filter rated for a 150gallons and the lights are metal halides ... I anyone is interested let me know , im located in MIAMI , Florida .....
how much for the wet dry and do you have any pictures?

pampillo12

The wet / dry is rated for a 150gal and im not sure what brand but its about a year and a half old ... i would like to get 150 dallors for it , let me know if u are interested and for the liverock i would like 3.00 a pound , let me know if u are interested in them ... i will post a pic ...

pampillo12

LIghts have been sold , still have tank , stand , hood , filter and liverock . buy all for 700.00or buy separate

pampillo12

i kinda wanna sell all the liverock at the same time , so i can sell u the liverock which is about 150lbs for 225.00

pampillo12

ANd if that is not reasonable i know a guy that sells haitian liverock uncured for 2.25lbs and u can pic out the rocks urself and choose from hundreds of rocks .. he is in Davie ,FL and he is getting a shipment this Thursday . let me know ....

sou812

Originally Posted by pampillo12
ANd if that is not reasonable i know a guy that sells haitian liverock uncured for 2.25lbs and u can pic out the rocks urself and choose from hundreds of rocks .. he is in Davie ,FL and he is getting a shipment this Thursday . let me know ....
I would b interrested in the name of the live rock dealer. please post.

ruman

$225 for 150 lbs of liverock? How much would that be shipped? Or is that included. I would be very interested in this as I am new to the hobby and setup a 55gal and looking to setup another 76 gal.
Thanks,

maeistero

Originally Posted by TRIMMER
would you ship all the live rock if stilll available email clevercut1@yahoo.com
trimmer, whazzup? i'd be willing to split some of that with the shipping if it comes out like that. i'm in your area daily, went to sumner. check out fishheads dot org, it's a local site for saltwater that doesn't tolerate anyone except total fish addicts. i'm craving some go chicken go right now man

edit:
boo, you shouldn't be too worried about the coraline. if your lighting is right you'll get it quick. it's a bad practice to buy nicely covered rocks thinking they'll stay the same. get your lighting worked out and then a little seeded rock to spread out on all of your other pieces. i made the same mistake a couple years back of buying good looking rock, experiencing die-off and spiking a new mini-cycle. just my experience over the last 2yrs, i'm sure others have more advice.