FS in Illinois 200 gallon tank/stand/canopy/Lights/Pumps/Skimmer/Sump/LR/LS

ovrmyhdagn

I have it all from a tank that I bought that leaked and now I am just going to sell it off in pieces.200 Gallon Oceanic Tank with a small leakI have taken 90% of the silicon out of the tank if someone wants to reseal it, or I can r eseal it for the cost of silicon. It is 7'L x 2'W x 26"Tall. There is a canopy with 3 x 175 watt MH, 2 x 6' VHOs and a Hamilton Electric Ballast - $500 if you pick it up.
150lbs+ LR
- $3/lb
100lbs+/- LS
- .75/lb
Iwaki 70 Pump
- $150
Blue Line 40HD
- $100
Dolphin Ampmaster 3000
- $150
ETSS 750 Evolution Protein Skimmer
- $200 - no pump, but it can run on either the Iwaki or Blue Line
Sump
- $100 - All glass 16 1/2" x 32"
I can deliver in the central Illinois/west Central Indiana area for gas money.
I live in Danville, Illinois 61832 gtmfb71@yahoo.com

ovrmyhdagn

The information says that it is good for a tank of 100-300 gallons and operates optimally with a pump rated at 750 gallons/hour. It had an Iwaki 70 hooked up to it.

chutneyjh

I'm interested in about 20 lbs. of the live rock and maybe a pound or so of the live sand. I live in Lafayette, Indiana and could come pick it up. Could you post some pics of the rock? Thanks.

unbreakabl

Originally Posted by ovrmyhdagn
The information says that it is good for a tank of 100-300 gallons and operates optimally with a pump rated at 750 gallons/hour. It had an Iwaki 70 hooked up to it.
I was wonderin if you could sell the skimmer and the Iwaki 70 Pump for 300 dollars. Is the protein skimmer working fine and what is the pump rated at thankyou.

ovrmyhdagn

The skimmer and motor were working great when I bought it but havent been set-up since then (about 2 weeks).
THe skimmer is rated to work optimally at 750 gallons/hour the IWAKI 70 is rated at 1500, depends on how much head you have. The Iwaki is good depending on how far you want to push the water, the blue line is better is it is close.
I can go $325 shipped.
I may consider a trade for your light, but need to know what kind it is so I can look it up.

unbreakabl

Originally Posted by ovrmyhdagn
The skimmer and motor were working great when I bought it but havent been set-up since then (about 2 weeks).
THe skimmer is rated to work optimally at 750 gallons/hour the IWAKI 70 is rated at 1500, depends on how much head you have. The Iwaki is good depending on how far you want to push the water, the blue line is better is it is close.
I can go $325 shipped.
I may consider a trade for your light, but need to know what kind it is so I can look it up.
So which pump would work best for your protein skimmer and my light i can send you pics. I will take the protein and the pump that would work for this skimmer. Even if you dont decide to trade thanks If you are sure they work properly. aqualight hang on tank advanced series. That is my light How old is the skimmer by the way?

ovrmyhdagn

The light was part of a set-up that I bought and the tank was leaking so I am selling it all off, I believe the skimmer had been running for less than 2 years.
It can be run very well off of the iwaki, which is probably the better quality pump, but at 1500 gallons per hour, it may be too strong. It depends on how you set it up and their are many others on this board that can help you more than me.

unbreakabl

No i will take it just where did your pump go for it. What is the base dimensions. And what is the Blue Line 40HD rated for in gph thankyou.

ovrmyhdagn

Still have all the equipment.
The pumps are great external pumps.
Make me an offer, I would like to sell them before I decide to set-up the tank instead.

wanabebell

i sent you my offer again
and also i forgot to mention if youd like to contact talk to me you can call me
on my cell 217 841 9357

zoboo2

That's a nice tank. Just wanted to say I was born in Danville, Il and my parents live in Catlin! Did you get the tank from Sailfin in Champaign? Where do you shop for fish?