CPRbakpak Reef.....asking $100
Penguin bio wheel...asking $15
Hagen powerheads....(2)200, 1(400)...make an offer
40# live rock........asking $100
40# live sand........free with rock
lights
(2) power pc each 2x65 watt....asking $100 each
Custom hood made of Mahongany......asking $150
will make a deal if you want the lights and the hood together.
Fish
1 True Percula
1 tomato Clown
Chemicals....
The usual.....free.....

aftrhrs

I am definately interested in your live rock and live sand.
Please find out how much it is to ship 80# to Bowling Green, Kentucky 42104. Are you able to do paypal? Please let me know at eugene_neal@lord.com
thanks,
Eugene

aftrhrs

I just went to fedex.com and the weight limit for one box is 70#.
I would rather have all of the lr and as much sand as you can get into the box to be under 70#. On a box size of 24 X 24 X 12 the shipping would be around $39. I will offer you $130 shipped and if you can find a cheaper rate with another carrier that is fine. Please let me know at eugene_neal@lord.com
thanks,
Eugene

luckyzeee

Originally posted by AFTRHRS
I just went to fedex.com and the weight limit for one box is 70#.
I would rather have all of the lr and as much sand as you can get into the box to be under 70#. On a box size of 24 X 24 X 12 the shipping would be around $39. I will offer you $130 shipped and if you can find a cheaper rate with another carrier that is fine. Please let me know at eugene_neal@lord.com
thanks,
Eugene

Eugene, I would love to sell this to you, but shipping would cost me more than $75. Live rock and sand would have to be shipped 2 day air, or it will die. I really don't see the point of you buying live rock and ending up with dead rock, becasue it wasn't shipped correctly.