FS: Live Rock in DFW, TX

sabby

I had to break down one of my tanks, so now I have some live rock for sale. It's fully cured (was in an established tank for almost 6 months). There's approximately 200-250 lbs and the pieces are softball sized and larger.
I'm asking $3 per pound... buy as little or as much as you want/need. You will need to come pick it up (sorry, no shipping) and bring something to transport it in. Email me if you are interested.
sabbymun714@yahoo.com

crash519

Where in DFW are you located? I'd like to get some more LR for mine. What about sand? Do you have any you would like to donate to help seed mine:D How about pics?

sabby

Crash - I'm located in Keller, TX (near Fort Worth). Sorry, I don't have any pics of the rock. I just moved and my digital camera is still packed up somewhere. :rolleyes: :D
Can't help with the sand either. My sand bed got almost completely killed by a diamond goby and its still recovering from that. Not to mention, it just got all mixed up from moving the tank.
How much live rock would you be interested in?

crash519

I'd be interested in around 25-30lbs if it's got good growth on it. I've got around 50 lbs in a 58 gal now and would like to add some more. All my corraline algae has been bleached by the halide, but it's trying to make a comeback now. I've also decided to rescape it. I'd like to lean as much as possible against the overflow box and back wall. I need more than I have now to accomplish that.
Edit: I'm in North Dallas. I was just in Keller two weeks ago for the DFWMAS monthly meeting.

sabby

Well, I'm home after 6 pm Monday through Friday or anytime on the weekends. I would just need to know ahead of time when you would like to come by to look at the rock.