FS: live rock/live sand/fish/books/and more

reefriot

hi all i just redid my tank(rearranged the rock) and i pulled out about 35LBS of fiji / marshall mix. the tank has been up almost 2 yrs and i noticed alot of rock has shrooms and buttons that have migrated from the mother colony. most peices are small to medium in size and are perfect for nanos or fillin peices. i have had the rock in a little pond i set-up last september in my garage to grow macro algae. this has 40lbs of caribsea sand on top of 100lbs of caribsea crushed coral. this little pond has been seed with a bunch of pods and macro i got from a freind in hawaii and was my banishment zone for all critters that i pulled from my reef including 25 scarlet hermits and 50 blue legs and 25 astriea snails along with a couple fish. well with summer here and the heat and it taking up to muich room i have decided to break it down and sell it all.
LIVE ROCK- $2.50lb
LIVE SAND- .50 CENTS lb
PERCULA CLOWN-FREE-with purchase of something
YELLOW TAIL DAMSEL-FREE-with purchase of something
OTTO DUAL AIR PUMP MODEL 8500 NEW IN BOX-$8.00
CORALS - A QUICK REFERANCE GUIDE BY SPRUNG-15.00
GIANT CLAMS BY KNOP-10.00-SOLD
HAWAII'S SEA CREATURES BY HOOVER-10.00
MINITURE REEF AQUARIUM BY C.W.EMMENS AND SALTWATER AQUARIUM BY BARRONS-2.00 FOR BOTH
NEON DOTTYBACK-10.00
CINNAMON CLOWN MEDIUM SIZE EATS FROM HAND-10.00
all the snails and hermits i don't care to count so if someone buys the rock and there on it bonus! also lots of tiny turbo looking snails that come out at nite, not sure of their name but they aren't the ones that bother clams
EMAIL ME FOR ANY QUESTONS
THANKS AARON
ps i live in central oregon so shipping on anything will be from 97756
THINGS I'M LOOKING FOR AND WILL TRADE OR PAY CASH:
small tank for nano prefer 7 gal bow but will consider other
icecap 660 wire harness
70watt or 100watt MH bulb

pc fisher

I'm interested in some of the LR, do you have some small peices, around 3-4 pounds I would like to buy a couple? Send me an email tkeiffer@netzero.net

manchester

how big is the false percula,
if he is no bigger then 3 in i will tank him but you said i had to buy something so i will tank the 2 books
if you dont mined.
thanxs
email me at
ukradcliffe@yahoo.com

reefriot

well i never received any emails(didn't realize this board hide your email!) so i went and listed it on ---- by the pound
here are the links
http://cgi.----.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2034109429
http://cgi.----.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2034111551
for the person interested in the snails and hermits. i'm just going to let them go with the rock(if there on there when i pick it up they go with it)
for the person wanting the fish and books my email is vulkum@msn.com email me for specifics
thanks
aaron