FS : Maroon pair and carpet anemone

johnnyd

for sale. one is about 3 inches big and the other clown is about 1 1/2 inches. the carpet is a green hadoni and is about 10 inches when open. i will post pics tonight. asking 60$ plus shipping. both maroons are hosting.

thats a very good price. i had a carpet anenome and it was about 15 inches in diameter.. no more like 18 inches w/e but i put him in the tank and he wrapped his head all over my hand and iv held anenomes before and they have never stung me so i was trying to get my hand out without damaging the anenome and 30 seconds to a minute after my whole hand was numb... yea imagine if i was a fish

johnnyd

Originally Posted by FaLLenSyNNer
http:///forum/post/2787619
thats a very good price. i had a carpet anenome and it was about 15 inches in diameter.. no more like 18 inches w/e but i put him in the tank and he wrapped his head all over my hand and iv held anenomes before and they have never stung me so i was trying to get my hand out without damaging the anenome and 30 seconds to a minute after my whole hand was numb... yea imagine if i was a fish

ya there super sticky. lol need to be carful it musy have really stung you

manitou

i assume this is sold now? if not, what would shipping be to 32931 and how would you like money?