fs

seadazed

Classified Sales Forum Rules: May, 2008

[hr]
This forum is for hobbyists who want to sell used aquarium equipment or supplies. No businesses are allowed. No links are permitted. If you have something to sell you will need to post the pictures/descriptions in the thread.
In order to post in this area, you must be a member in good standing for at least 30 days and have participated in a meaningful way in the other forums with at least 50 posts.
These rules have been implemented to protect our members. We encourage your participation, and ask you to share your knowledge, in all the forums.
Members who post exclusively in this area without active participation in the other forums will be considered a business and their accounts will be suspended. We encourage all the members of this site to report violations to the moderators so that we can maintain the credibility of this forum.
Thank you for your participation.

spiderwoman

I'd be interested in this pump, but I can get it new for $115. How long have you had it and if it was already used, any idea how long the previous owner had it?

seadazed

Just curious, where is it $115? If this is true then I will adjust the price. I just went by Aqua Cave's website.
I have had the pump for about a year, but it has not been in use during that time. It was bought for a future project that never developed. It's been so long since I bought the pump I can't remeber how long the previous owner said they used it.

spiderwoman

You can do a google for *eheim 1260* and the company will come up first in the *Shopping results for eheim 1260*. AquaCave is one of the more expensive site for any aquarium industry related products. I didn't even pay $140 for my Eheim 1262 pump.

seadazed

Originally Posted by SpiderWoman
http:///forum/post/2621992
AquaCave is one of the more expensive site for any aquarium industry related products.
I don't know if I would say any aquarium industry products. They have pretty good deals on ACjr's.