Fuji FinePix 2800 zoom owners

cprdnick

Are you happy with this camera's performance? How well do you get along without a macro setting? Could you post some pics that you have taken with it?

niger12

I have the 3800 which is a step up from the 2800. Pretty decent camera but after having it for a while I am not to happy. It was my first digital and wish it had more fetures. Works great as a point and shoot camera but when in the tank it does ok but having fine focus adjustment would help a ton. It seems to have problems focusing in the tank. Do a search for my user ID and look at some of the pic I have taken. Hope this was of some help.

cprdnick

Those pics are actually better than I thought the quality would be. I don't really have a choice as to what I'm getting, the 2800 is going to be my b-day present and they've already ordered it off of the net. I'm just hoping I can take atleast a few decent macros.
Thanks Niger

o.nerka

i took this pic with that camera...I do have a few beefs with it when is comes to photographing the aquariium and such:
you HAVE TO use teh flash otherwise it is out of focus (even when using the macro setting)
i have to crop all my photos to post them here even when taken on teh lowest quality setting