Fun news!

fishgirl

Hey guys, got some more liverock for the 75(my total is 95 lbs now!)and it's got lots of nice corraline. I got the cleanup crew too (emeralds and scarlet reefs) and I'm thoughly enjoying them. My next order will be cleaner shrimp (I will also introduce my clownfish) and additives for coraline.
Does anyone know what makes it grow best? I was thinking of just essential elements, zoe vitamins which I already use, and coral vite. Do I have to do seperate calcium just for rocks? There's good circulation and lighting.
Thanks!

mr . salty

Excelent water quality,Calcium over 400,and good lights make coraline thrive....Good to hear your tank is doing well.

S

sandy

zoe vitamens for rocks? I just add calcium once a week... do I need other supplements just for the rock? 50gal long FOWLR w/ some inverts, 55lbs LR

S

sinner's girl

add kaltwasser (sp?) mix it with water (it says on the containter what to do) and add it to your tank. coraline will grow as a result.

S

sandy

kaltwasser? Safe for my tank too?
FOWLR and some inverts (hermits, snails, star, shrimp). 50 gal long, 55lbs LR, 65lbs dsb