fuzzy lion scared....

jtoz116

hey,
I've had a fuzzy dwarf lion for about 5 days now. So far, i fed him some baby guppies, which he goes after immediately. However, I am trying to ween him onto frozen stuff with the feeding stick, and he is scared of it! Every time i try to give him small pieces of silversides or prawn, he justs ignores what's on the end of the stick and moves away from it. Am I doing something wrong? Is there another way of feeding him with the stick? please help me out!
Thanks

guineawhop

i think i have it easy with my fuzzy, he wouldn't eat frozen for the longest time, but he would always come to the top of the tank when he was hungry. he wouldn't eat from my hand and then finally he got so use to me he took a fish out of my hand. then one day i decided to try krill cause he was taking the fish from my hand instantly and he took the krill the second i put it in and he's been eating it ever since.

jtoz116

yessssss. after a couple weeks of having my fuzzy dwarf lion.....he FINALLY ate a silverside that i feed him. nowww he knowsssss.....thanks for all your help evryone! :happy: