Fuzzy or Zebra?

rykna

I keep glancing at my empty 45g corner tank and thinking it would look very nice with a Lion fish in it. Is there any difference between the fuzzy and the zebra for hardiness?

premilove

if i am not mistaken, the fuzzys are the most hardy of the dwarf lion familia...i was going to get a dwarf lion, from the 30 lfs/websites i browsed, they all agreed with fuzzys..

sepulatian

I have one of each in my 55. They have both done very well since I got them. I have heard that Zebras are more finicky feeders. My Zebra was quicker to accept frozen then my fuzzy was. The fuzzy will eat anything meaty though. The Zebra really wants frozen krill but I hold off on that and feed more frozen formula because it is better for him. He would still rather have the krill. I am sure to load it with vitamins first. The Zebra is out all of the time. The fuzzy hides during the day but is out all evening. That could be because I feed at night though. I have had the fuzzy for over a year and the Zebra for about eight months. The choice is up to you. The are both great fish.

jshepherd

Originally Posted by Rykna
http:///forum/post/2820116
I keep glancing at my empty 45g corner tank and thinking it would look very nice with a Lion fish in it. Is there any difference between the fuzzy and the zebra for hardiness?
Same here. I am done with the 45 as a qt (never had copper in it) so I have about 50 lbs of rock in it and one chromis. I just ordered a fuzzy dwarf and sowflake eel for it from this site.