Gasoline prices

misfit

Just woundering how much other people are pay around
RIght around the corner from home in Toms River New Jersey is an exxon thats about $2.95 for regular, super is $3.16 or at least it was today

seasalt101

3.09 is the best price around here and i'm in what is called the oil patch in texas, that is reg. unleaded...tobin

socal57che

Full service is over $4 gal in PB. (cheap stuff) I added this because I noticed you said New Jersey.
$3.29 to $3.89 depending on which block you live on.

sepulatian

It is 3.29 in NY at the moment (regular). Whenever I go to Jersy or PA I fill up down there. It is supposed to hit over $4 this summer. Time to get the horse and buggy out I guess!!

socal57che

Originally Posted by sepulatian
Time to get the horse and buggy out I guess!!
PETA would have a fit beyond all fits!

lazypinoy

gah....time to bust out my go- ped scooter to go to work. 18 miles to 2 liters baby!
. gas is about 3.80's around here. i think last time i saw.

sepulatian

Originally Posted by socal57che

LOL I did not say I was going to kick the horse (I don't even have one, so what are we talking about.............Just a joke, but if I had one and lived a mile from work, your darn right I would be riding him to work) I most certainly would pull out the horse and buggy. Horses need to trot and use their muscles anyway to be healthy. You cannot get more "earth friendly" than riding a horse to work!!!

ruaround

why would People Eating Tastey Animals be against a handsome carriage???

socal57che

Originally Posted by ruaround
why would People Eating Tastey Animals be against a handsome carriage???
Maybe that's why kindergartners eat glue.....it still tastes like a horse!
BTW, how small does an organism need to be to not be considered an animal. Isn't there bacteria on vegetables?
It seems rather inhumane to let those poor dinosaurs go to waste, dying for no reason and all. Good thing we have internal combustion engines to get rid of all that decaying mass!

Hijack over.

ruaround

Maybe that's why kindergartners eat glue.....it still tastes like a horse!
you mean one is suposed to stop eating glue after kindergarten???

Between 3.49 and 3.53 this week in Michigan. Looks like Cali, Chicago and Michigan arent the places to live if you want to drive.
Went to the gas station yesterday asked for $5 worth of gas, the attendant turned around farted then handed me a receipt!! Have a nice day!

ice4ice

Average anywheres from $3.15 - $3.21/gal. Local Hess gas station near me has it for $3.04/gal. I live in Central NY.