Gears of War2

clownfish11

anyone have it?
is it any good
i saw someone selling it here and was ready to buy it, but the thread got locked...is it worth it?

sickboy

Now that they have fixed the online part of it, it is worth it. The first two weeks the online sucked worse than any game I played, but now after an update and a server update (I'm assuming) it works great.

majormaz

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2856871
anyone have it?
is it any good
i saw someone selling it here and was ready to buy it, but the thread got locked...is it worth it?
Still for sale BTW. Let me know if your interested.

clownfish11

im getting it...
now anyone have fable2?
im stocking up on some video games for the winter where theres nothing to do besides wrestling and sleeping
wrestling at 6am and then from3pm to 8pm every weekday
then all day sat
sunday is football, sleep, video games

nigerbang

I heard the online was lag-tastic...hopefully they fixed that already..I also understand that it doesnt compare very well to the 1st one

gmann1139

I played it for about an hour with my bro-in-law.
It wasn't anything spectacular or mind-blowing, but it had a couple user interface that I picked up pretty fast.
We were just playing local, so I can't speak as to lag issues, but the multi-player was above average.
And I'm always a big fan of bisecting someone with a chainsaw.

sickboy

Originally Posted by ClownFiSH11
http:///forum/post/2857035
im getting it...
now anyone have fable2?
I have it. If you liked the first fable, you will like this one. Not much fun online, but its kinda cool to see all of the orbs going around on your map. But good graphics, etc.

clownfish11

yah i think i'll do that, but last time i saw the game it wasnt cheap..its kinda like halo2 which is still 20$
yah its still 20$

nigerbang

the original GOW was on the 360...why would it need to be backwards compatible?
NVM we are now talking Fable huh.. lol