getting my clown to host w/ pics

I must say that when I first heard about using pics to get your clowns to host I laughed. I have a false perc and a bubble tip that have been together for about a year w/o any interest. I put a pic up about a month ago and periodically moved it around. I finally gave up last week and took it down as he has only hovered above the bta during the day. The other night we had friends over and didnt get to bed till 2. As I was shutting lights off I noticed the clown in the bta and thought oh no its being eatin. But lo and behold they finally got together. Only he doesnt come near it during the day only at night. Is that wierd? Any body else seen this? Anyway just putting my two cents in but...........it seems to have worked. Wierd as it seems. Go figure.

gio28

whoa thats really cool how it worked out. i wish my clown didnt have its anemone because it never leaves it and its impossible to feed.
personally...i would like my clown to swim like yours during the day and go to the anemone at night. i havent seen mine swim for months cause its in love with my sabae.