getting out... stuff for sale

team2jndd

Well I will be moving in a few months and will be vacationing for several weeks before the move. Rather than dealing with moving the tanks and finding somebody who can actually take care of them while I am gone, I am going to start over after the move. I am going to keep the tanks and most of the equipment has already been sold to my brother and friends. Most of what I have left is from my 10g that was going to be for a pygmy octo.
75 lbs of fiji-3.50/lb
100 lbs base rock-1.75/lb
kent dosing kit new in the package-15
18w pc light (fixture and bulb)-25
locline (3/4")-$10
10w coralife 50 50 pc bulb-5
65w 22" 5000k bulb-10
emperor 280 (used as a HOB fuge)-20
Aquaclear 300 powerhead-20
Bodyguard powerhead-20
rio90 powerhead-10
zoomed powerhead-10
25w submersible heater-10
Nitrate test kit almost new-5
kent iodine almost new-5
2 small mag floats - 5 each
prices do not include shipping

c_christmas

I'm very interested in some of your items. Can send paypal or other form of payment right away.
Is the live rock cured?
Thanks,
Christy

rwp1202

Originally Posted by team2jndd
The base rock has been fully cured in fresh water.
What do you mean by fresh water cure?

team2jndd

To leach out all of the calcium carbonate it is cured in fresh water so that it is ready to be dropped into somebodys tank without any ph jumps.
3.50/lb shipped live rock
2.00/lb shipped base rock

rwp1202

I don't mean to hijack your thread, but I've never heard of this and want to know more. Do you have a link to a thread or a website where there is more information on this?

team2jndd

its manmade baserock. I cant post links but you can find plenty of info on it just on this site. Its a really good alternative to expensive fiji rock. Go into the DIY forum on this site theres a whole link to it. Heres what it looks like.

team2jndd

Ok, new prices. These include shipping.
75 lbs of fiji-2.75/lb
100 lbs base rock-2.00/lb
kent dosing kit new in the package-15
18w pc light (fixture and bulb)-30
locline (3/4")-$10
10w coralife 50 50 pc bulb-7
65w 22" 5000k bulb-13
emperor 280 (used as a HOB fuge)-25
Aquaclear 300 powerhead-22
Bodyguard powerhead-22
rio90 powerhead-13
zoomed powerhead-13
25w submersible heater-10
Nitrate test kit almost new-6
kent iodine almost new-7
2 small mag floats - 7 each

I would like to see some pics of the live rock, is it covered in coraline alge?
If you are selling it for 2.75 shipped I will take 60LBS shipped to 41071

team2jndd

I only have between 20-30 lbs left. Most of the pieces are covered in coraline, feather dusters and a few have some polyps on it. I will get pics tomorrow.

avmech

How many gph are those powerheads? I need a new pump for my 90 gallon. I had to steal the pump off my protein skimmer to cycle the tank

team2jndd

sorry, all the live rock is gone. The aquaclear puts out about 300gph. I am up for any trades. I am looking for a refractometer, ro unit (i will throw in $$) and a 20" light. Make offers on anything I have listed I will most likely take it. All the live rock is gone though.

team2jndd

Blue devil the deal on the rock fell through. If you are still interested I can get you some pics. However, I checked the shipping quote and I wont be able to do 2.75 shipped. Anybody who is interested just give me your zip and I will see how mcuh it will cost. It deffinately wont be anymore than 3$/lb.

team2jndd

... The one with the light, there is alot of salt creep that I havent cleaned off yet. You can see where i just wiped with a damp rag in the pic. Once the light is sold I will take the glass off and clean the whole light. You can see how it lights the tank in all of the pics. The zoo med powerhead is the one that is running in the tank. The picture with the water is showing the aquaclear 300 and how well it works. The other pic is simply of the filter itself which I will also clean once sold.