getting some new frags

kelly

I ordered some frags, a clam & some snails from another site, and was wondering if I got a good deal.
Here is the list, the cost shipped is $195.00
Baby Blue Noblis
Green Hydnophora
Pink Hydnophora
Orange polyp Montipora Digitata
Brown with Purple Tip Montipora Digitata
Green Montipora Capricornus
Orange Montipora Capricornus
A. Tenuis Purple Tip Bottle Brush
Green Pocillipora
Montipora Elk Horn Monti
Peach and Green Acro
2" Crocea
4 Turbo Snails
I can't wait to get started with SPS, I figured this would be a good starter group. If you see any problem pieces, please let me know.
Sorry, I will not post the competitor's name/link due to "forum rules", although I cannot find anywhere in the rules that it states that... below is what we agree to when we sign up. Maybe it is an unwritten rule
either way, please do not ask for the company's name or for a link.
Thanks,
Kelly
Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Saltwaterfish.com Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Saltwaterfish.com Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Saltwaterfish.com Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.

saltn00b

thats a nice starting collection, will you be running a calcium reactor, kalkwasser or anything like that? what kind of flow and lighting?

kelly

I will be using the two part solution system, I currently have about 2010 gph turnover in a 75 gallon tank, with a Tek T5 lighting system (6 54w bulbs with reflector).
If I need more flow, I will add another Tunze 6045. I do have a MJ1200 that I am not using, and could hook it up.

garfunkle

Originally Posted by Kelly
I ordered some frags, a clam & some snails from another site, and was wondering if I got a good deal.
Here is the list, the cost shipped is $195.00
Baby Blue Noblis
Green Hydnophora
Pink Hydnophora
Orange polyp Montipora Digitata
Brown with Purple Tip Montipora Digitata
Green Montipora Capricornus
Orange Montipora Capricornus
A. Tenuis Purple Tip Bottle Brush
Green Pocillipora
Montipora Elk Horn Monti
Peach and Green Acro
2" Crocea
4 Turbo Snails
I can't wait to get started with SPS, I figured this would be a good starter group. If you see any problem pieces, please let me know.
Sorry, I will not post the competitor's name/link due to "forum rules", although I cannot find anywhere in the rules that it states that... below is what we agree to when we sign up. Maybe it is an unwritten rule
either way, please do not ask for the company's name or for a link.
Thanks,
Kelly
Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.
Although the administrators and moderators of Saltwaterfish.com Message Boards will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of Saltwaterfish.com Message Boards, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-orientated, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
The owners of Saltwaterfish.com Message Boards reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Will you PM me the name of the company or email me at garfunkle1989@gmail.com thanks

teen

sounds like a good deal. post pics when you get everything.
be sure to give the hydnophoras plenty of space, they will kill most corals they come in contact with.

volcom69

i would add more flow in ur tank, i have more than that in my 55 sps tank and they love as much flow as u can give them

volcom69

no prob. All your montis will grow very fast and pocillpora and your A. nobilis will grow very fast. I would get that other powerhead for ur A. nasuta and anyother cluster type acropora u get cause they really need flushing water to keep them happy, but from what it seems they will do great with ur waterflow, keep me posted on how they are doing. Dont be suprised if ur A. nasuta grows slower than the rest but u will be happy with it i have two now that are stating to finally get bigger. Good luck.