Giant Maroon Just Bout Dead

jewban

SO my Maroon is round about dead...breathing tooo hard and has a huge hole on the side, cant seem to get away from the rbta they are playing nice....its really frustrating me i really like her and i dont want to lose her, anybody have any ideas...i will post a pic later today i have to go and take a test now....ill post pics later thanks in advance
Ryan

jewban

a pic actually but i think its pretty good....i woudl have to take him back to the lfs in order to qt as i have nothing of the sort set up at home....

beth

Administrator
Staff member
What happened! Looks like something took a chunk out of her? Is agression going on?

sw65galma

Originally Posted by Beth
What happened! Looks like something took a chunk out of her? Is agression going on?
Didn't get that from playing patty cake :notsure:

jewban

my wrasse had been picking at the wound but it wasnt originally aggression...i have her locked up in my sump bagged up to take to the store as soon as they open this morning. Im so mad about this, one day she just had this hole there and now she basically dead....still kicking...but softly...i dont know i hope i can get her to pull through.

jewban

I have no idea, one day it was a white dot, then a white hump then it kinda looked like a pimple then one morning i woke up and it was a hole i imagine it went from pimple to hole b.c of aggression...my lunar wrasse is a bully...anyways....

haze123

its looks like what fresh water fish get called hole in the head. it looks just like it but it doesnt sound like it in your cause and im not sure about marine fish getting it.