Giving away my golden head sleeper goby

scotty37

Shouldntve bought 2 of these guys. Paid 20 dollars for it locally... free to anyone willing to pick it up. Beautiful fish, wouldnt recommend 2 tho.
Im in the eastern panhandle of WV and work in hagerstown md. PM me if you want it.

fenrir

The nicer lfs will take credit for the fish. Post this in the classifides and you might get more responses.

fats71

Originally Posted by scotty37
http:///forum/post/2524289
Shouldntve bought 2 of these guys. Paid 20 dollars for it locally... free to anyone willing to pick it up. Beautiful fish, wouldnt recommend 2 tho.
Im in the eastern panhandle of WV and work in hagerstown md. PM me if you want it.

I would not mind having it i'd pay for shipping etc lemme know.
What was thhe problem with buying two what size tank etc ?

V

veeraj87

i pmed u let me know if you willing to do so, ill pay you asap

scotty37

With the 2, they buddied up, would grab a mouthful, ascend to the top of the tank and sift the sand out on the way up, covering everything... since I caught the one, the one still in there stays at the bottom, and the problem is eliminated. I mistook this for a jawfish, so if I decide to get a jawfish instead in the next 2 weeks, Im going to catch this guy and give it away also. Its too cheap of a fish to ship (meaning it would cost more to ship than it would to buy it locally, or on here for 9.99).... but if I do give it away locally, its spoken for.