gobies, gobies anfd more gobies!!!!

natep206

i am planing on starting a 20 gallon soon :jumping: ( :happyfish i have a 55 gal reef already :happyfish ) and planning on getting a goby or two!!!!
sooo i would like a bunch of pictures of ur gobies to help me figure out what kinda i want!!!! thanks alot guys!!!

jerthunter

Here is a round goby from Lake Erie, obviously not from my tank and not my picture but I thought it was interesting none the less.

dogstar

Tony the Tiger, a great sand sifter but not recomended for smaller tanks, they need a lot of live sand.

hottie79

Surprise, my clown goby. Crappy pic I know, but he stands up on the rocks. He is SO cute. His little cheeks are just begging to be kissed. lol...
uh sorry :)

steve24

Originally Posted by Hottie79
Surprise, my clown goby. Crappy pic I know, but he stands up on the rocks. He is SO cute. His little cheeks are just begging to be kissed. lol...
uh sorry :)

LOL, maybe i should stand on a rock to :thinking:

hottie79

By the way, the gobies in the great lakes, like the one you got from Lake Erie, are destroying the great lakes. :( Cool fish, but destroying the balance of the lake. It's amazing how delicate our oceans and lakes are. OOPS, sorry! ::getting off the soap box::

J

johnyquest

He is about 6 inches long and does a good job. He does make a mess, sand all over the rocks.