Goby And Blenny Together?

maryd

I would like to add 2 more fish to my 90 gallon. I currently have a clown, Singapore Angel, royal gramma and a yellow tang. Would the addition of 1 goby and 1 blenny be okay? I've researched both and I think both would be fine with what I already have. Any thoughts or suggestions from experienced people?
Thanks.

pontius

be more specific, what type of goby and blenny are you thinking of? many blennies will harrass fish that hang towards the bottom of the tank.

mrdc

I have two neons and a bi color and they work fine together. Now the neons don't seem to like each other!

maryd

Ok, then I guess those are a good choice if I can find a store with both. Thanks for your help.

maryd

How would a lawn mower blenny work with a neon goby? I think they are adorable.
The other fish are" yellow tank, singapore angel, clown and royal gramma.

fishmamma

I once added a LMB and a shrimp goby to a new tank at the same time. As luck would have it the LMB was nasty and he killed the goby within 24 hours and hassled the next fish that was added so I removed and returned him. I now have a shrimp goby and a bi-color blenny who never even notice one another. The shrimp goby lives under the rcok work and the bi-color nestles in the nooks so they use different spots of the tank which has worked out well.