Goby/Blennie

infalable

I have a 46 gal with a ton of LR. I love yellow watchmans and bicolor blennies. Can I keep in the same tank? I am thinking they will stake out their own space, but is the tank too small. I recently lost all my fish to to a week long power failure, but fortunately I kept my corals. I want to be smart when i restock. THX.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infalable http:///t/387492/goby-blennie#post_3410005
I have a 46 gal with a ton of LR. I love yellow watchmans and bicolor blennies. Can I keep in the same tank? I am thinking they will stake out their own space, but is the tank too small. I recently lost all my fish to to a week long power failure, but fortunately I kept my corals. I want to be smart when i restock. THX.
I don't know if the fish can go together...I just wanted to post and say how sorry I am to hear you lost so much. My power was out for 4 days. I now have a generator for just in case...have you given thought to what you would do if another power failure were to occur?
I lost a Hippo tang I had for 6 years, a Kole tang and my Lemonpeel angelfish...my tank looks so empty. I glad your corals made it.

infalable

I had a generator. But I was away for the first eight hours. I ran it on and off and shared with neighbors because that had nothing. It was the first hours that did me in.

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infalable http:///t/387492/goby-blennie#post_3410015
I had a generator. But I was away for the first eight hours. I ran it on and off and shared with neighbors because that had nothing. It was the first hours that did me in.
Oh man...that just makes me sick to think about it. To have one and not be home to save the critters...how heart breaking. I live in Illinios just at the border of Wisconsin..in Lindenhurst, from what Chicago burb are you?
I was so stressed, I couldn't find a generator to even purchase...I had to order online...(laptop computer before it went dead) the generator arrived, I opened up the box and got the book out...the power kicked on.
At least I have it for the ..{{{choke}}}...next time

infalable

Flower - in Brookfield. We also have a house on Crooked Lake. Very close to you. Lost power on that first major storm this summer.