goldfish

small time

i've lost your e-mail address so heres mine mbzdp@netzero.com
i read your tank is going through some problems but i'm getting a new tank and i'm fragging corals before the c/o in case some don't make it
if you need something let me know i'm c/o in about a month if your tank recovers i'll trade to you on credit you can give me frags at a later date i also got xiena(free) if you need to put some in a fuge
i seen that you took down your panel and other construction project - did any contaminates get into your system?
just a possibility
my new tank dimentions are 3 ft x 30 deep x 22 high 100g tank
i'm at first going to light it with 3 mh but if it's not enough i'll put 4 up there
my tank is looken bad algea on glass but i'm to excited about my new tank designing the plumbing
i'm putting in a closed loop to help with circulation
i love your design i'm planning on something similar but instead of sea swirl i'm using the switching current (swcd?) hopefully works well bought 2 for 40$
the orange cap i'll have alot of frags becuase it grew between 4 differnt rocks i cant get it out intact
michael

golfish

I sure hope this wasn't for me....Goldfish gets really really ticked off when people get our names mixed up. He even started a thread about it a few years ago.