Goldflake angel

flamehawk

hardiness? reef safe?compatability w/ scribble angel (125g with a pair of percs and a royal gramma?, introduce together or GF first followed by scribble? special diet?( I feed spectrum pellets, angel formula w/ sponge, frozen mysis and planton, nori strips), any special requirements? thx.

angelsrock

this species is among the safer choices for the reef aquarium, other than members of the genus Centropyge or Genicanthus. Does well in captivity as well. you don't need the angel formula with the sponge, but it can only help the little guy. needs live rock for constant grazing. i would pick up some formula 2 flake as well. it should be ok with the scribble in the 125, but to make it more successful i would add the goldflake first and then the scribble.

flamehawk

thanks. Thought it w/b best to add GF first. How long should I wait before adding scribble after GF?

flamehawk

thx. wouldn 't 1 month have the opposite affect of establishing the GF to the detremine of the scribble when added? the scribble is 6 inches and the GF is 4-5 inches. thx again.

flamehawk

CLARIFICATION.....tHE SCRIBBLE IS MUCH BIGGER...6 1/2 INCHES vS 3 1/2 FOR gf. i GUESS WE'RE BAck to 4 weeks in between.....