Good Deal?

carolinaboy

I got this piece today for 30$ and it has over 200 heads on it. I cant really identify what kind of polyps that are on here so i was hoping maybe someone can identify some. This is my first coral i have bought and im hoping i got a good deal. It is in my 8 gallon nano cube. This picture was taken 30 minutes after putting it in my tank so they arent all out but its been a hour now and they are all out and look healthy and i could only get a pic of the front side of the rock. I loved the piece when i saw it because it had so many colors.

speg

It looks good to me..I suppose all that matters is if you're happy with it. Was it a good deal to you? :)

carolinaboy

Originally Posted by Speg
http:///forum/post/3247746
It looks good to me..I suppose all that matters is if you're happy with it. Was it a good deal to you? :)
I think i did pretty well considering the other places around here charging almost $20 for a frag.

speg

My friend today said something interesting to me after I asked if I should get a $45 coral (I know.. I'm cheap)
He said "If it's something you've really wanted then it doesn't matter how much it costs."
You only get one shot at life... may as well make yourself happy :)

nissan577

+1 ive been told that so many times before.
as for the frags being $20 bucks yea sometimes you can get it for that but others will offer you up to $5 to $10. how i do know???? ive bought the big zoanthids rock for 45 and only made a $20 profit selling frags. wish you luck!
and sweet looking zoas you got. IMO it looks like- Watermelon, radioactive, and many other commons ones