Good Idea

jsolomon

I think having a new to saltwater section is a good idea. This is a new addition since the last time I've posted here. I've been fairly busy lately and havent been able to post here in about a month or so. Good luck to all you newcomers, and to all the veteran saltwater enthusiasts too.

Yes, this should help out a lot. Most of the people in the reef forum talk about very complicated things, and is not the best place to learn how to do thing right, and what things are(like the sps). This is a place to go slow, talk things over, see how to do this, and what this is, and what is does. I am hoping that this forum can help people out a lot, and make sure they didnt screw things up. I know i have learned a lot, like what SPS's are. This is the best thing tht SWF.com could have done. For all those newbies suffering on what this and that is, and what it does, this forum is the place to go. I wish everyone learns something new everyday no matter what it is, i wish you all the best.

fshhub

not to be too forward here, but normally those seeking sharkdom and making it obvious do tend to stir things up a bit and generally get into trouble, admin will pick who they choose, based upon help and posts(not count) and loyalty, not to mention the ability to help out without getting too aggressive,
plus right now, it mentions that we are sharks here and there, but we are mods for the whole board, not just one or 2 areas, they just list us where we help out the most and seeeem the most versed