Good RO unit?

lecithin

I am getting sick of purchasing RO water for wally world. Its not that its expensive but we loose enough water over a weeks time for it to add up. So my question is, what are a few good units to look at. I really dont care about gallons per day, I just need enough to keep that top off going and for the occasional water change. Hell w/5 gallons a day I'd be fine, I could probably get away with 2 gallons a day (factoring in the water changes) Now I'm sure there probably isn't a unit that does that little but I'm just stating what I need :)
I also live in an apt and as such can't hook it up to my water line. Are there units that resemble a brita water filter where you just pour water in and then store it elsewhere?

t316

I was in the same predicament...finally got sick of it & bought a RO/DI unit from the filterguys. Just now getting it up online and life is so much easier

coraljunky

Originally Posted by Wildjosh
Where can you find a airwaterice typhoonIII?
airwaterice.com I have the Typhoon III Extreme

florida joe

coralife makes a nice small unit not to expensive but all units need pressure to force the water through the filters, either by you house pressure or a designated pump on the unit

florida joe

Originally Posted by Lecithin
they must have a fixture to hook it up to the tap? Then that would provide the pressure?
yes in most cases some homes with well water may take a longer time to give your the GPD that the unit states so you can got to a designated pump