good saturday morning

jlm

Good morning. I thought I'd put up a few updated shots. I got some green and blue ricordia yesterday but I need to take some pictures of them still. I put them in my prop tank to get them to attach to a rock. I would love to leave them on the sand bed but I have a pistol shrimp that will bury them.

jlm

I also got a pretty mat of bright short yellow green star polyps that I mounted to a shell and put next to the bubble. In this picture it hasn't come out yet. I'll have to get another shot when all the lights come on today.

jlm

I love my clams. The crocea is about 6 inches so I guess he wont get any bigger, but that derosa has grown over an in since I got it. I could deffintly see myself with more of those if I had my bigger tank now. Which we keep having to put off. I cant wait to get it though.

jlm

1 last one for now. Can anyone tell me what they think this one is. He came in on a snail shell as just a tiny speck and has grown to where I can finally see it without my magnifier. It's a hard coral. I'm thinking maybe a cats paw. But I'm not very good at doing Id's on hard coral.

jlm

ok I lied I took a couple more this morning. Here are the star polyps staring to come out. And an added bonus of my watchman