good website for hardware

harlequinnut

Ditto on no links to web sites. Are you wanting a glass tank or acrylic? I don't think it's very practical to order a glass tank of that size online due to shipping cost and handling issues. You're better off going to a LFS or even some large chain pet store for the tank.(note-tank not livestock):rolleyes: If you want acrlyic, then just google it.

cptn howdy

i agree with harl. yer talkin a big investment. not only will it not make much sense to pay for all of the shipping, but wouldn't you like to actually SEE this thing in person before puttin that bad boy in yer home?

sharkey708

absolutely i would. I just wanted to get some pricing info so I could shop it out. much easier to beat up my LFS on price when i show hime pricing from somewhere else

D

dandt40

Originally posted by TenseMan
whats your email? I will send you a link that has good made tanks and a few others on here have them. Good prices also. like350.00 for a 180 and 450.00 for a 240 gallon. I think oversflows built in and drilled are 15 each

:eek: could you email me that link please? dandt40@yahoo.com or any good suggestions are welcome. im looking for a 180-250 gallon tank...

cptn howdy

Originally posted by sharkey708
absolutely i would. I just wanted to get some pricing info so I could shop it out. much easier to beat up my LFS on price when i show hime pricing from somewhere else

good idea