Goodbye Everyone...It's Been Real **EDIT (false alarm) EDIT**

darthtang aw

I wonder if someone might actually able to use this prdiction as a legal defense and begin a mass crime spree.
Darth (Manson) Tang

darthtang aw

Now we have incriminated Cranberry, by association. 

You should have left this thread alone, Cran.  (I even quoted you)  

That is good..I will need a few decoys or alibis. Even a couple patsies.
Darth (framing roger rabbit) tang

socal57che

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darthtang AW http:///forum/thread/384626/goodbye-everyone-it-s-been-real#post_3370197
Quote:
Originally Posted by socal57che
http:///forum/thread/384626/goodbye-everyone-it-s-been-real#post_3370195
Now we have incriminated Cranberry, by association.
You should have left this thread alone, Cran. (I even quoted you)

That is good..I will need a few decoys or alibis. Even a couple patsies.
Darth (framing roger rabbit) tang
Can you get Cranberry to wear the pasties?????

socal57che

Re: Left Coast People Be Warned!!!! (you might die today)

[hr]
Still here.......

.....I'm beginning to think this whole supermoon/earthquake/dead fish thing is just one big farce .. .

desertdawg

The part where California falls into the ocean, I missed it and I even have front row seats.
Desert(late for my own funeral)Dawg

socal57che

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertdawg http:///forum/thread/384626/goodbye-everyone-it-s-been-real#post_3370642
The part where California falls into the ocean, I missed it and I even have front row seats.
Desert(late for my own funeral)Dawg
It seems that scientists have been wrong for years. California shall remain dry whilst the rest of the country falls into the Atlantic. The end of the world has been postponed indefinitely while science books are updated to reflect this new age of scientific skullduggery.
Hang on to your tickets.........they may yet be refundable.

pezenfuego

Quote:
Recent studies by USGS scientists have revealed that the full Moon at lunar perigee may cause slight seismic activity. When the Sun and the Moon are aligned on the same or the opposite sides of the Earth, the Moon’s gravity causes ocean tides and land tides or Earth tides, which may be the reason for shallow, low-intensity quakes.4 (To learn more about the Moon’s tidal effect on the Earth’s ocean, read “Ocean Tides and the Moon: How the Moon Affects the Tides”.)
When the Sun, Earth and Moon are aligned, we have a full Moon or new Moon day, which causes ocean tides and Earth tides. When the Sun, Earth and the Moon are aligned at perigee, the tides (high tides and low tides) are at their peak. This, according to geologists, can slightly increase the seismic activity in areas such as the Pacific Northwest. Seismologists like John Vidale, director of the Pacific Northwest Seismic Network, assert that the full Moon can cause land tides, but a “very small increase in tectonic activity” has been observed when the Sun, Earth and the Moon are aligned. He also adds that “there is a less than 1-percent increase in the seismic activity in these areas.5"
While this news can be meat for doomsday prophecy experts and astrologers to back their claims, scientists say there’s no need to worry as the gravitational effect of the full Moon on Earth won’t have any significant effect on seismic activity.
The moon was pretty awesome though.

flower

Isn't the moon always there? We may not see a full moon but thats how the sun shines on it. So in reality it's always a full moon, day and night.