got some more rock today =)

byrself

i added about 7 more lbs. of live rock today. all they had left. i tried to get some of the older pieces too. i am also trying the sponge idea right now for moving the pods, as well as put some rock (couple pieces) in the corner. i added the bag sand that was with the live rock into the 10 gallon as well. i figured the critters can't hurt anything in this tank. hopefully the sponge will soak them up. i did add a couple drops of microvert to it, and i moved the sponge a minute ago into the other tank and i noticed a few in the water. i stuck it in front of the powerhead and squeezed out the sponge. seems like this might work okay. i'm sure i'll see a difference in the mandarin in a few days. he's busy right now picking at the new rock. still got to get rid of the urchin, and then i'm gonna stock the 10g invert tank with more live rock. that way whenever the 40g long tank with sump rolls around i'll have some established rock to add when the time comes. hopefully full of pods.
thanks for all the concerns and tips concerning the matter. just wanted to let everyone know that better solutions are underway now thanks to some sound advice i received from you guys. thanks for all the input.
=)