Got some new goodies yeah

Just had to show some of my new friends that I got today, then all my new ric mushrooms are comming thursday, have a new purple sea fan,a red gorgogian, blue maxima clam, cleaner wrasse, pistol shrimp, jaw fish, red sponge, bubble tip annomie, trumpet coral, cabbage coral, hammer head coral, and clove polyps. Am I bad or what, then I got a cleaner clam and another cleaner shrimp. Here are a few shots, after I avelanched the one side again. I think I am going to just have to epoxy those few pieces that are unstable. Hate to do it incase I want to do any moving around, I think it makes it more difficult to have to break them back apart. I just have to figure out how to stack them better, or get a better base peice.

Originally Posted by dragonfly2962
Just had to show some of my new friends that I got today, then all my new ric mushrooms are comming thursday, have a new purple sea fan,a red gorgogian, blue maxima clam, cleaner wrasse, pistol shrimp, jaw fish, red sponge, bubble tip annomie, trumpet coral, cabbage coral, hammer head coral, and clove polyps. Am I bad or what, then I got a cleaner clam and another cleaner shrimp. Here are a few shots, after I avelanched the one side again. I think I am going to just have to epoxy those few pieces that are unstable. Hate to do it incase I want to do any moving around, I think it makes it more difficult to have to break them back apart. I just have to figure out how to stack them better, or get a better base peice.
Here are a few more

Thank-you, I am trying very hard at this I want it to look natural, but very astetic to the eyes too. I need a bit more color in it, most of my stuff are beige in color, but the ric mushrooms will add quite a bit to it.

maxalmon

Very nice aquascaping, love the shelf that you used on the leftside of the tank, Very well thought out and totally unique rockwork design, great job.

trippkid

Very nice, your animals(fish and coral) are really cool. I too like your rock work, that is something I've been putting off for a little now(tank redecorating). Keep up the good work.

Matt

minifishy

very impressive .... dragon... the skimmer you had ...is it a seaclone ? ... if yes tell me something about it .... i had one too but mine is really su** .... maybe it's me who didn't know how to use it

yes it was a sea clone and one of them worked okay and the other one never worked, the one that I just got is an all-flo freedom fliter 700gal to 1800 gal per hour so far I havent given it a rating I am waiting for it to break in a bit and fine tuning it. Might have to call the factory and make sure that I am doing it right. One of the other ones that I had was a prizim skimmer, for the small one it worked really nice but I need to upgrade to the large one for the size of tank, really easy to adjust good pick up on protien, I was cleaning the cup every other day, so I probably will be the one I get for my fish tank set up. But just the big one. a bit cheaper than the one I got for the reef.

reefkprz

nice tank. an observation on the sea fan make sure its getting appropriate flow and enough planktonic foods it looks to be in pretty rough shape.

actually the sea fan came to me that way and he is hopefully going to pull out of it. it realy has some nice spot on it I am just hoping they take over and grow, but if not I will try again because they are so beautiful and add so much dimension to the tank

Originally Posted by azul1994
By the way what size tank?
Only 75 gal, Working on getting at least 200+ in the spring and selling a couple clowns back to the LFS. They all get along real well even play follow the leader,its rather comical to see five clowns, 3 different species play together. but they are growing too fast and they are most traddable when they are a bit smaller, I now have 5 annomies to keep them happy. each one has one of their own if they want.

Originally Posted by reefkprZ
nice tank. an observation on the sea fan make sure its getting appropriate flow and enough planktonic foods it looks to be in pretty rough shape.
I am spot feeding and have a powerhead pointed almost directly on it, the blooms it has are always open and pretty as hell, I sure hope it lives.