Got the Purple Tang

b_ball12_99

Picked up the purple tang. It had his name as something like a true or somesome for 4 letter word starting with a t tang. I'll get some pics up of him this weekend maybe. He didn't eat any of the frozen brine I fed the tank but he has been picking and eating the hair algea in my tank. I had brine all around him and he went for the algea. His color is good, faded just a bit after putting him in and having the lights out but the lights being out does sometimes change a fish's color (my blue damsel turns purple). Let anyone who cares know when I get some pics up on him. He looks good in my tank, hasn't hid yet.

topfish

Congrats b ball! the tang shouldn't eat in a day or 2. But it's good hes eating algae. Can't wait till I see pics of it.

b_ball12_99

Got some pics up, not the greatest. Redesigned my website, let me know what you think about the changes. I think they are for the better myself :)

b_ball12_99

How is the moveability between pages and sections on my site? I don't want to add more links on every page to get from 1 section to another but is it fairly easy and simple to get from page to page?