Gotta Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a clown trigger about 3 inches that is go on a fish destroying rampage! He's killed my Royal gramma,Lawnmower blenny,Scotter blenny and a couple on damsel's. So he's up for sale Local pick up only I will meet you if it is a resonable distance. I will post pics this week some time. My e-mail is fishtank765@sbcglobal.net. If you looking to rid your tank of damsel's he is perfect!
Just joking that's cruel.
He is healthy and eating like a pig and excellent color!

Yea he's pretty grewsome. :scared: I bought him because he was a rescue from a LFS and thouhgt he would be alright. But I nutured him hime by feeding him vitamin soaked foods until his fins and tail got healed up then he went crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Turn into a pitbull! :mad: So he's gotta go I can't afford to keep replinishing and feeding him lawnmower blennies and other small fish!

lesleybird

Looks like you have the guy in prison! At least you were honest about him but now no one wants him....I think that is normal behavior for that type of fish. Nice for an agressive set up. Looks like he is in his cage there with another fish....why don't you tell everyone what fish he does get along with.

He is in with a Niger Trigger. They get along fine.
I am willing to negotiate in price because I really want him to get to a set up where he can run. He is a good specimen but to aggressive for my tank.

jdecorse25

Are you willing to ship? I have an aggressive tank that I'm setting up.
All I currently have in there is a volitan Lionfish. Would a 55gal be big enough though?