Gramma's Sick

reef_magic

hi guys.
my gramma had surgery today. she has a bowl obstruction. this is her second one, and the last one she had i was spending the night at her house and she got all dizzy and had a minor stroke.
i really hope she's ok! :nope:

moraym

my grandmother has alzheimers and doesnt remember who I am or who her daughter is (my mom obviously). Give her my best, and spend time with her, I took my grandmother for granted during college and didnt visit her as much as I should have.
I hope all the best for her and her continued health after this surgery. She's in my thoughts.

reef_magic

thanks moray. my grampa has alzheimers (her husband). he doesnt know any of us either, it's terrible to go into that nursing home and see him like that. she used to visit him every day, i hope she can get around after this.

lovethesea

oh I hope everything is OK. Grandparents are the best and no one should be with out them. Both sets of mine practically raised me while my Dad was in the service.
I just lost my grandpa rececetly and I miss him everyday.
You stick by her side Reef, you won't regret it. Ever!!

chandler04

Just out of curiosity reef, is that a real pic of you? If so, the you are really HOT!!! LOL, may sound weird, but im really into that picture. ............:help:

reef_magic

lmao chandler.....im a guy :D
my avatar is aarone's girlfriend.....i like to piss him off :D
gramma's doin better. we visited her yesterday in the hospital. they took her off the morphine and she's not confused anymore. now she just needs time to rest.....she's expected a full recovery:cheer:
thnx for ur concerns:)