Grampa browntrouts pissed!

noobzilla

I have a lawnmower blenny that has earned the name the title suggests. He watches over the tank like my grandad watches over his neighborhood. He's been acting like a bastard all of a sudden and started killing all my nassarius snails... He always waits until I'm watching him, then digs one up, grabs it by the fleshy part, and shakes like there's no tomorrow. Then he stands on his tail and looks at me, as if to say "F you!"
Has anyone had issues like this with a blenny? The guys at a couple of my local stores don't believe this is going on, so I've been trying to record him doing it, the only problem is, he just killed my last one!
Any advice on some good sand sifters that can fight back a little bit, that are reef safe? I've had him for 6+ months with no issues other then to occasionally knock over a new frag, up until the last 3-4 days. Now I'm kinda kicking myself for ever getting the "grumpy" fish!

noobzilla

Usually he hides when I come close with the camera, but here's what I could get before he hid.

I've got a video of him in action with my hermit crabs, tossing them around and such, but I'm out of the snails he's been picking on, so no video of that.

noobzilla

No one I've talked to has seen/heard of it. I'll be heading out later to chat with the guys in the shops I go to and see if they have any clue of something else to keep the sandbed moving. He's also not doing a very good job of keeping that corner clean.