Great LFS, and super deal for me

mr_bill

Here's one of those rare stories you read but can hardly believe, I guess I'll believe the other posters now.

I've been in the market for some MH lights for a while and did my research figureing on getting a 250watt DIY setup that I would build a hood for. My LFS has always been honest with me but when it comes to prices they aren't the cheapest, anyway I go in yesturday and ask for some price quotes on a setup. He mentions that yes he does sell them but I should talk to a guy back by the coral tanks because he has some for sale. After talking to the guy and following him to his house to look at the setup, I walked away with 2x 250watt MH fixtures, a remote switched ballast that powers both, custom stainless steel reflectors, and a bag of 6qty 10k bulbs. Total cost one hundred and fifty bucks.

I really need to get a larger tank, mine (50gallon corner)will never support two of these things with the addition of the PC lights on there now. If I run the ballast with only one 250watt fixture would there be any issues?

T

trimmer156

don't know the answer to the power question, but that is an awesome deal!!!
LUCKY!!!!