Great LFS in MA.

I was wondering if anyone has been to Tropic Isle Aquarium in Framingham, MA? I was just curious to see if anyone that's been there or purchased from them had some suggestions or info. I got some info on them from www.tropicisleaquarium.com
Thank you for any info.
Myk.

I have been there.. I think he is expensive....
I go to Lucky Pets in Quincy.. it is the same kind of fish store.. HUGE all FISh (fresh and salt) and CORALS..... I would say 50 tanks or so...
I like it too because the owner is always there and he will be honest with you and is a VERY BIG help!@! very reasonable too..
I hope I can say the name of the store?? BETH, am I ok???
Thanking you kindly, Kim

Yes I've been there quite a few times. Very good place and the service is very good if you can find Chris. I was just curious to see what people thought of Tropic Isle before I take the drive down as I'm considering taking a job there. I'd like to see what type of improvements could be made or what people like about the store before going there. I've already talked with the owner Mr. London who says he would like to make some major improvements to his Reef section.
Thanks,
Myk.

toddpolish

ah...cool, good luck. let me know how big the store is, maybe I'll take the trip over to Framingham to check it out sometime. I'm in Tewksbury.

Hi Toddpolish,
Try to keep in touch if you can, if I end up working there I'd like to get as much input as I can to bring ideas to the owner and help make it a great place to go to, I think it would be great to meet up with other members in the area.
Thanks,
Myk.

david s

if you would like a linkto my reef clubs sponsors tropic isle is one and is ok. I would recomend coral reef for a local store it is probubly the best reef store in mass
also Inland Reef is moveing so call before you try to go there
shoot me a email lisa.sylvia2@verizon.net