Green Banded Gobies Missing :(

meowzer

WELL....I am sad to say I have not seen my green banded gobies in 2 days

I have no clue where.....or what could have happened to them....they are in the 28G cube, so no jumping is possible...
still hoping they will show up.....I think it's pretty odd for BOTH to disappear

deejeff442

thats some weird sheeeeeet.whats in there with them? also my god how many tank do you have ? lol.i used to have 5 tanks . well now none .but i only plan one big one .i never had small fish so hope you find the critters. weird i have lost one fish sometimes but never a couple at one time.good luck

meowzer

A purple firefish, yellow head jawfish......a crab....snails
I have 6 tanks including the 16g qt......wishing I had less.....want some? LOL

A

abeandlulu

That is odd for both to disappear. Hopefully they will show up.

meowzer

WELL THIS IS WEIRD.......I went away for one night....and I seem to be missing 2 fish from 2 different tanks

My Yellowhead Jawfish from 28G....same tank as the green banded gobies ...Now all that is left is the purple firefish :(
and the Zebra Goby from the 29G
I just don't get it

flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///t/395354/green-banded-gobies-missing#post_3519890
WELL THIS IS WEIRD.......I went away for one night....and I seem to be missing 2 fish from 2 different tanks

My Yellowhead Jawfish from 28G....same tank as the green banded gobies ...Now all that is left is the purple firefish :(
and the Zebra Goby from the 29G
I just don't get it

Is it possible that kitty went fishing?

meowzer

NO, there is no way to get into the cube......Now in the 29G the goby could have jumped.....there are no signs on the floor.....BUT......who knows

meowzer

HEY ONE IS BACK!!! The yellow headed jawfish is back......Only thing I can guess is that its cave "caved" in and it couldn't get out