Green Sinularia, Cleveland, OH

jerthunter

I have 4 small frags of green sinularia that I would like to get rid of. Local pickup only. I will not consider shipping. I am not picky about a price and I will consider almost any trade, I would prefer for these frags not to go to waste. I'm going to ask $5 a frag or make an offer on a trade. If $5 is too much or you are broke any just getting started in the hobby let me know and I might consider helping a new reefer out. Again, this would be local pickup only, weekends would work best for me. I live about 30 min east of downtown Cleveland in Elyria.
I do not have pictures of the frags as it is difficult to get a good shot of them from their location in my frag holder, but I'll post a picture of the mother colony to give an idea of what it looks like.
PM me, e-mail me, or reply here and I'll try to respond quickly to any inquires.
Again, this would be for local pickup only.

jerthunter

I also have a frag disk with some green star polyps on it that I would be happy to part with.
Plus, all four sinularia frags are still in my tank and I would be very happy if someone were to take them.

jerthunter

I still have all the sinularia frags but I can't keep them forever.
If anyone is local and wants to pick up some stuff I also have a decent sized hammer coral that I would be willing to sell. This is not a frag but I don't need two hammer corals and a frogspawn so I'd be willing to part with it, just make me an offer. Also, I have 3 different types of mushrooms that I wouldn't mind parting with, I've included their pictures, I'd be willing to sell the major portions of each type of mushroom, make me an offer. I've also included an updated picture of the mother colony of sinularia, and a picture of the main colony of star polyps for reference.

jerthunter

As far as lighting goes. I've had this hammer under about 200 watts of PC lighting in my 65 gal tank, in the lower half, for over a year now. So I wouldn't say its very light demanding. When I got it, it was about the size you see now and since then I have fragged it several times and I currently have two pieces, each about the size I had when I first got it. I just mention how much it has grown to show that it seems to do alright under my lights.
As far as prices, I'm not too picky but I'd like to see $40 for it or a trade since it is a pretty good size. If you were interested in a sinularia frag I'd be willing to give you one for free if you were to buy the hammer coral. If this doesn't sound fair, let me know what you think is fair and I'll consider it.

jerthunter

Anyone? I would really like to see these sinularia frags go to someone soon. I can't keep them in my tank for much longer.