Green slimmer 3" clippings, $60 including shipping

spankey

I need to frag some more of my green slimmer and am offering large clippings at $60 and that includes next day shipping.
Each piece will be more than 3" long and I can clip over 7 branches. Some branches will have multiple tips too.
PM if interested.
Thanks
Spankey
Close up of my slimmer. Its bright and very healthy.

spankey

I can add orange cap, montipora spongodes and green pocliapora
Spongodes

Cap is in the upper left hand corner

Green pocliapora

Orange digi

grabbitt

Wow... Great tank. The slimer looks awesome. If I have any money left over after I pay out my current purchases, I'll be PMing you

rebelprettyboy

dang awesome tank. Wish I got paid this week and not next week. Off subject but beautiful tank. Can u post a thread with a few shots of the tank and FTS?

got krabs

yo man,
save me a branch and some caps, that ric is doing great.
For those who think they want something , BUY it... If you think these pics are good I actually got to see this tank live, (Paid admission) lol ...excellent quality with knowledge attached with sale.

gimme a buzz for nxt weekend availability I'll definately get something.
D

spankey

Ah I just seen your reply today. I don't get email replies to threads. Sorry.
I have plenty left for you dude. Anything you want. We will do something soon.
Sal

chubakah

What are you asking for the Green pocliapora? Please send a PM, with your location as well. I am in Charles Town WV wondering if your close enough for a road trip for perhaps some other stuff.
Thanks,
Mark

acroshark

wow your tank is amazing! too bad im not ready for any sps yet! maybe in a month or two! congrats on an amazing setup!