Green Stylophora Browning Question

perculareef

I've had green Stylophora from ORA turn a dark brown after about the 3rd week in my tank. Ive had it for about 5 months now, and after reading various threads, and articles I am somewhat conflicted on what the problem is. Ive waited so long to do anything about it due to the simple nature of them turning brown sometimes in a new environment, so I wanted to wait a few months to see if it adjusted back. It hasn't as of yet so I am now leaning on the lighting issue. Its been residing near the bottom of the tank and hasn't been moved since it was added to the tank. I am just looking for anyone's opinion if I have to much light or not enough light. None of the other corals are fading or turning colors, and they are growing as expected. I've also never had any parasite problems or water quality issues to my knowledge. I do standard water changes and monitor pH and salinity twice a week.
Tank Specs
EcoPico 5 gallon
Aquaclear 20 Filter
EcoPico Submersible Filter acting as a powerhead
Micro powerhead from hang on refugium kit
Hydor Theo heater at 78
I keep 1.026 salinity and pH around 8.3-8.4
Lightning
OCReef Par38 LED Lamp
6 blue, 4 white, 2 UV (3watts each)
3 blue LED moonlights
Suspended Pendant style 6 inches above waterline
Light Runs 10 hours per day (any longer and the algae just gets out of hand)
Inhabitants
Various Live Rock
2 false percula clowns (mated pair)
1 orchid fridmani
1 lawnmower blenny
~9 Ricordia of various colors
8 head green candy cane (hosted by clowns)
2 20+ polyp zoo colonies
a few snails and dwarf hermits
baseball sized clump of chaeto secured near bottom trimmed every now and then as needed
Doses
Nano Reef A & B
BioSpira for 2 gallon dose every 2 weeks
Seachem Reef Complete per instructions
Seachem Prime on water changes
Instant Ocean Salt Mix
Food
SF Frozen Multi mix alternated with Hikari Marine S
Seachem Reef Phytoplankton (refridgerated)
Leading question being. To much light?. Not enough light? Does it need a relocation? Is there something else that might be wrong? Any help would be appreciated.