GreenReefer's 24 gallon Aquapod

spanko

Nicely done!!!! How is your Ph? I always wonder about this on tanks that have used the foam for scaping....

greenreefer

thanks. So far so good on the ph front, seems to yo-yo a bit, but I've always had that with these smaller tanks for the first 6 months or so. Not sure why, but so far 3 out of 3 have done that, nothing outside of the normal range though.

socalnano24

Dude, your tank is looking AMAZING. I haven't checked it in a few weeks. I love the pictures with your new camera. I am so jealous of all the high quality zoas you got. Keep it up!

greenreefer

so I didn't realize that chalices couldn't take strong light and because of my structure I don't really have any low light visible spots so I have a very expensive :) Tyree watermelon chalice frag with 3 eyes (2 full and a new 1) that needs a new home. I grabbed 2 quick pics after the lights were off, doesn't show the accurate colors since I had to use the flash but it should show it to be healthy and fully healed.

greenreefer

Meowzer, not sure about the light, but I did just agree to trade for it
Nissan, I think I said I get back to you a couple of weeks before I come down (I'm still 3.5 weeks out). I've been working on fragging a little bit of everything for you. I won't forget to touch base when I know for sure what I'll have when I come down.
I was able to trade the chalice for:
rainbow monti
sunset monti
tyree undata
superman monti
pink tabling acro
green slimer
ora plum crazy
nuclear greens
PPE (crossing my fingers that he can get a polyp fragged in time)
I think I scored. I should get this stuff a week from Tuesday (frags need time to heal)

greenreefer

A couple of new pics. I got some new stuff and rearranged some others. Most of the sps I got in this week was browned out although in person you can see the actual colors hiding their. Hopefully in a couple of weeks they'll be nice and colored up.
2 FTS

some of the new stuff

closer up of the flaming hornets

flaming hornet pic from seller

The seller called these wedding cakes. I just got 1 polyp but it's not all of the way open yet.

here are 2 pics from copps on R_C, I have a frag coming next Tuesday

troy989

do u have sunpod? im geting one i want a crocea clam and the frogskin acro on this website i think i saw one at lfs they have a kewl color once my tank gets a bit older it will be the best biocube ever