Grey Angel!!

I have 2 of them now.
I know you can't keep 2 large Angels together.
My wife bought this one not knowing I had ordered one off-line.
So that's the truth the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

lion_crazz

Oh, good enough. :joy:

If I didn't have a maculosis and I was local, I would be taking it off of your hands, for sure.

I am looking to get it gone by the end of this week or I will take it to LFS. :help: He is a nice specimen and eats like it's his last meal.

peter1215

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Oh, good enough. :joy:

If I didn't have a maculosis and I was local, I would be taking it off of your hands, for sure.
Lion
I noticed you have a 210 and an ETSS skimmer. I have a reef devil delxue and just purchased a 210g. which ETSS skimmer do you have as Im thinking of updgrading?
sorry to jack this thread but since the fish was already sold I figure it wont matter.
thx
pistolpete

lion_crazz

Pete, I have the ETSS 600 and I absolutely love it. It pulls out so much junk; it's incredible. After having it for three years, I can honestly say that it is well worth the money I spent on it.

peter1215

Originally Posted by lion_crazz
Pete, I have the ETSS 600 and I absolutely love it. It pulls out so much junk; it's incredible. After having it for three years, I can honestly say that it is well worth the money I spent on it.
Lion
perhaps Im doing something wrong on my reef devil. It does ok , but doesnt pull out as much as other people who have it though i have 8 medium to large fish. I noticed once the middle tube gets dirty towad the top, the bubbles cant get past the gunk and cant reach the collection cup. also how often should i be cleaning out the bioball compartment tube? thanks for you advise .
Peter
pistolpete1215@yahoo.com