Grey Smoothound/ Female Cali ray for sale

tony detroit

For Sale:
Grey Smoothound Shark(believed male), captive appx. 10months, around 16'' long, not exact measurement
Female Cali Ray, Captive appx. 1.5yrs. disc width of appx. 10''
Both eat squid/shrimp
Water temp is low 70's
Salinity around 1.024
Smoothound is 75 plus shipping
Cali Ray is 40 plus shipping
These are very fair prices I believe.
Recent breakup forces me to move immediately, will be leaving the aggressive side of things for a while, I will be keeping my reef though. Both animals are fine, daniel411 can vouch for their health, I can post recent pics if anybody who has not seen them would like, please do not offer if you have anything less than a 240gal tank and are not well informed about keeping sharks and rays. I will also require pics of your setup before selling.
Buyer will assume all shipping charges, and I will ship them good, so be prepared to spend 40bucks on a container/styro and liner and battery air pump, plus shipping itself, I will include all reciepts. You also may have to wait somewhat, I will not ship them on any day above 75 degrees F.
I also have my 300gal complete for sale locally, in Novi, MI for 1000 if anybody locally is interested, and the 1000 comes with the shark and ray.
I am giving this 1-2 weeks and then I am taking them to the LFS.
-tony
packtony@hotmail.com

cincyreefer

Sorry to hear about the breakup and getting rid of the tank Tony. Those are more than fair prices... I am interested in everything, but definitely the shark and ray.
edit- I should be able to drive up and pick everything up soon, unless there was someone else who has already spoken for it.

tony detroit

Go to michigan reefers dot com and look in the selling forum for info about the tank, sorry, didn't want to post link.
-tony

moraym

Sorry to hear it Tony, you've been a great source of information and assistance on the board for a long time. Hope you still stop by once in a while and say hi. Good luck selling those guys.

ac

Sorry to hear of the troubles Tony. I hope you'll still stop in on the board, your knowledge and experience has been greatly appreciated. The best of luck to you

condork12

i will buy the smooth hound. i need to know how much the shipping will cost though(boxing stuff) i live in 60045 also. any estimate wil be appreciated. im very serious about buying but i need about one week until im ready. i can post a pic soon if you want.,

condork12

but everything all together in the end (filtration, liner, salt, wood, plumbing) it is prolly about 1500-2000

condork12

the fuge will be filled with mangroves and there will be some live rock in the center of the pond and i will have sharks, rays, maybe my jewel moray, and maybe some other fish. i will have some live rock in some in line containers and i have a fluidized bed filter. I am in the market for a new skimmer as we speek possibly an etss2500, aquac ev2000, or precison marine xl2. anyone have these?