Group Photo

jumpfrog

Bo; No, I shared the wealth.
Picasso, Valentini, Niger and Wolf Eel from Jim at Aquarium Fantasies, Wrasse from Tien and unpictured SFE and Vclitans from Gordan.
Did you read my post on directions to Tien and the new LFS here in Prattville?

grouperhead

Yeah, I did. I've known Greg for a while, might have to check out the new store. How do you like Aquarium Fantasies? I've heard different things about it. Bo

jumpfrog

Well.....As you know, Jim is a piece of work. He knows his stuff but at times he can be over the top. My wife cuts his hair so we trade his haircut for store credit. Mostly use it for water. He's expanded his store so if you haven't been there in a while you might want to check it out. He's starting to carry "predators" as he calls them and plans to have a predator tank soon. I think the quality and variety of this fish have greatly improved over the last month or so. His prices are in line with everyone else and I think he'd gladly order anything you want. But then again so will Gordan and Greg.
I talked with Greg today and volunteered to go on one of his Atlanta stocking runs with him. I'd love to see the wholesale side of the operation. Nice guy and I want to support him to create and keep and local presence.
Where do you do most of your shopping?

grouperhead

I do all of my shopping at Wet Pets. It's only about 5 minutes away, and I've been going there since my first tank at about 7yrs old. I've never bought fish at Aquarium Fantasies, but have bought books there. Bo

jumpfrog

Yeah, I really like Gordon. Seems to be a consistent straight shooter. Just a little out of the way for me.
Cheers