Grouperhead

rosco05

I dont believe i understand why you would close my post seeing as how this site never carries epaulette sharks. A post just below mine actually listed a competitors price and nothing was done. I have ordered several times from swf and just was looking for something that i am not able to obtain at swf. So thank you grouperhead for ending my search.
Complaments to the travesty that you are, and that this site has inlisted

grouperhead

Whine all you want, it won't solve the problem. I don't make the rules here, just enforce them. If you have a gripe, take it up with swf.com. Bo

A

alti

who cares if they deleted your post. if i was a mod i would not even respond to a post like this. im sure the guy you were sending the link to got it before they deleted it anyway.

splash1914

grouperhead: this is a little off subject.. but,I was wondering if you guys get paid or get free stuff for being administrators...

rosco05

I was not whining i merely had a question, and thank you for answering it. And alti if you dont believe he shouldnt have responded, then why did you? If you read the original post did anyone ask your assistance? hmm thats interesting

hnf2k

the reason they probably closed it was because while that site sold those sharks they also probably sold other items also that this site carries. ive given up on that ive had many posts killed becasue of it. just deal with it.

jumpfrog

Seems to me that this is a easy issue. We're all thankful for swf.com for sponsoring the board so why not follow their few simple rules?
If you need help find something why not post:
"I'm looking for a purple eyed trigger, please email me if you have a good source."
Everyone wins!:D