Growth Sequences

E

eaglefan

Nice pics, I love the purple rim cap. I've been looking for one locally.
What kind of lights and tank size?

ebsochin

Awesome! Love the m. caps as well. I've been wanting to get some...just haven't found any nice frags yet.

sailfin

Thanks for the nice comments.
Eaglefan - The tank is an All Glass 75 gallon and I am running 2x175W MH's. When I get some cash saved up I plan on adding some VHO.
ebsOCHIN - When these grow out a little more I will be more than happy to trade some with you.

sailfin

Originally Posted by ebsOCHIN
sailfin- SWEET! What are you looking for?

Any colorful acros or different zoos. Pink, blue, red....anything but green or brown.

ebsochin

Any colorful acros or different zoos. Pink, blue, red....anything but green or brown.
I only have 1 acro colony. I'm still waiting for it to grow out a little before I start to frag it, I'll attach a photo. As far as zoos go, well I have a ton. I'll see if I can dig up some pictures of those too. I know I have bright green centers, bright yellow center with green skirts, blue center with green skirts, orange center with pink, blue center with red skirt, and a few others. I just bought a bunch of frags so they will have to spread a little. I'll keep in touch.

The first one is the acro colony. It is slightly purple but under atintics it looks more metalic green.
The zoo pic is the orange with pink. The picture doesn't show the pink that well, but trust me they are really cool.
I'll get some more photos of the other zoos I have when I get home.

sailfin

I sure do. I just need to let mine grow out a little more. I would say that the orange cap would be the first to get fragged.