half dead brain

H

haha

the lfs gave me a free half dead brain will the rest of it grow back?and how long will it take?

H

haha

its realy only dead on the outside of it the inside is bright green i think its closed....

H

haha

i would post a pic but i cant get the pic to be small enuf..havent fegured it out yet but ill try

clarkiiboi

I am not too familiar with brains, but I can give you a free resizer site. Its very easy to use. Follow steps 1-4, but on step 2 change the width to 400 (height will set itself). Make sure you save in JPEG. HTH.

H

haha

thank you clarkiiboi that thing worked and now i can post pics...ill take a pic of the brain maybe later on tonight

reeffeer

from the looks of it..it should grow bak if the onditions are right...plae him t bottom. at least vho lighting. when hes open target feed with baster a little shrip meaty foods etc 2 weekly but not too much. dont move it around too muh. plae it where therres moderate water flow then leave it alone. too muh handling is no good. and make sure it has a sandy bottom. 2-3 months it should recover 50 perent more and so on...brains are pretty hardy.:happy: good luk

farmboy

DON'T PULL THE FEEDING TUBE OUT!!!!!!!
I'm not a Dr. but . . . .give it a chance. You just have a little brain damage. . .
(I know this was tastless--sorry)